Aaron's in Boston, MA
Aaron's is your one stop shop for everything you need to make your home beautiful, without huge upfront costs. Even if your credit isn't the best, you can still get what you want. Aaron's makes home goods more convenient and accessible, with quality products and low payments. Shop with us and experience the Aaron's difference in Boston, MA.
Shop Boston, MA Departments
Featured Services in Boston, MA
Free Delivery & Setup
Free Delivery in 2-3 Days!
Shop Our Preleased Inventory
Benefits of Shopping with Aaron's
No credit needed
Instant online approvals
No hidden fees
Free delivery and set up±
About Aaron's in Boston, MA
We really want to help you build your dream home, which is why we have beautiful living room, dining room, and bedroom sets in many different styles and sizes. Whether you're looking for a contemporary bedroom suite, a casual living room set, a queen mattress or even that perfect rug to complement what you already have – we have something for you.
And because we believe beautiful furniture should be accessible to all, we also offer affordable monthly lease ownership plans designed to fit your monthly budget. Let us help you create your perfect home!
A budget-friendly way to make your space feel like home. We'll make it yours. You make it you. Enjoy the flexibility of renting to own with Aaron's! All lease renewal payments go towards ownership. Here's everything else you need to know.
Even if your credit isn't the best, Aaron's offers approvals when other stores won't. Renting to own is not credit, and when you rent to own, you avoid large upfront payments by making affordable monthly payments instead. Plus, you get additional benefits that you won't get with traditional financing options.
Aaron's has flexible payment options. On most products, you can choose a lease ownership plan of 12 months, 18 months, or even 24 months. We want you to choose the best lease ownership plan for you. Plus, if you decide to set up automatic payments with EZPay, you can select your payment schedule, too!
Frequently Asked Questions in Boston, MA
- Leasing to own from Aaron’s can be a great way to get what you want right now. We offer a simple lease program where you make periodic renewal payments, and if you make all of the lease renewal payments or complete an early purchase option, you will own the merchandise.
- Complete an application online at Aarons.com if you would like to shop and lease online, or, if you prefer to shop in store, you can either complete an application in the store or at apply.aarons.com to determine your in-store Leasing Power before visiting the store.
- Your local store will call you to schedule delivery of your merchandise.
- If you are ever shopping and see that one of our local competitors has a lease to own deal that's lower than Aaron's, we'll be happy to offer our Low Price Guarantee. Our Low Price Guarantee promises that we'll meet or beat any local rent to own competitor's advertised total cost of lease ownership on the same item or we'll give you $100 in cash!†
- Applying for a lease with Aaron’s should not impact your FICO score; however, we do look at credit bureau reports, and this inquiry may appear on your credit report.
- Aaron's offers a Limited Extended Warranty for an additional 60 days after ownership (except in NC and WA). In addition, in some states, the Aaron's Club program offers paid out product service protection to members for up to one year after ownership for an additional monthly membership fee.